Sunday, December 04, 2005

I carried on the dispute - the divided line

The dispute I carried on.
"God"
I said.
Help - me.
Forgive this for myself.
Here you enter my conscious awareness.
The lights are on.
Not that I turn you off!
I will you lord'
I' will you.
That purity:
of rational accord.
I pray to you with.
But alas;
the fact of the matter?
This question we raised above,
not to serve you better...
only to judge.
And I do judge you god.
God I do judge you.
But not like that.
I have a chewing addiction.
My habit is to stop.
Therefore, among all these rules
of witnessing my demise below you
lord'
I am blessed for the eternity.
The eternity of grace.
Not a crinkle on my face'
or a wrinkle upon you
lord'
I relaxed.
That you haven't yet realized
how'
spoiled I've become.
And for you lord'
oh lord
my dearest...
Tanya'
I sacrifice that my prayer be answered.
Holy, holy - lord.
You feel my will, Marco
-the lord' can.

No comments: