Friday, December 09, 2005

maybe it was at that time...

I began to wonder.
There's nothing I can't do.
It's strange because I felt so much of what I saw
there happening in front of me.
When I witnessed a train crashing.
And she stood there waiting for me.
I woke up from my dreams.
And there she was,
the madonna waiting for me!
How come she knew about where I'd be...
if it weren't for my mystery thoughts.

I walked into the principals office,
at Sargent Park School.

This time Mr. Enns asked:
"Why are you late?"
The reason I spoke had now become,
based on authority to reason.

"I left my house later then I should have."

Mr. Enns looked at me and said if I left the house
earlier then I could be to school on time.
But why wasn't I on time after class already started?

I could not answer.
That he knew!

My life in grade school became a nightmare.

I woke up to a fainting noise. It scares me to this day.

The word is failure.

No comments: