Friday, December 16, 2005

In the recesses of emotion

In the recesses of emotional'
upheaval.
Believing in me, Marco.
Being this'
to save.
Yet - the problem.
Isn't peace of mind.
Turmoil /suffering /anguish
??
And how I adore you!
Tanya. -


Upon this travel'
ship. . .

I feel-
no fear/
resentment/
of intimidation.

The battle has'
trembled
gone on
this far
been won.

Nothing hyperbole.
Only sounds of compassion.
Signs that read aloud.
Interference of all good
vs.
evil - I've
interfering.

And I enter
as
a dogma'
this paradox of
words/ morality. . .
That nothing can
escape.

The dogs' knowledge
evidently'

To incriminate me,
Marco -
A time of
life'
love'
liking'
. . . Tanya.

And the dog -
won the war.


Blessed - (be) Marco (be) Tanya
Amen.

"Hello, Jesus. . . "
and my sacrifice
to you oh' Lord,
'lord my king of kings.

Cannot be distracted.

You: I'll not evade.

I can't stand still
moving . . . tall.

-moving all day long'
hot.

Not making a '
mistake.

For to feel;
this chill on my
bones. . .

furthering no cost
to you lord'.

In this '
band of peakocks'
I'll throw myself
in a pile
of. . .
snow.

I've found
happiest'
in
this
measure.

A fantasy my will of dreams.

Inspirational suffering takes action.

My - emptied emotional self in play'.

The environment you create -
I god / God
(I') thank you.

Crying - for shame.

These feelings
lost and found
in. . .
the. . .
moment.

SUSPENDS ME -

I experiment
with such
suspense.

The whispering
channel(s)
through me
I experience...
through to me.
AND
a candy-cane'.

I speak a language
of reading
intellectually. . .
emotion(s).

And to be
choosing -
god / God. . .
you believe in
the cause'
of emotions
without cries
of abuse. . .
for hearing.

No comments: