Saturday, December 17, 2005

There's no defense mechanism/ King Kong

Pearls in paradise
- a one way ticket flight
. . . out of Rio.

Kind king kong.
Kind king kong.
King king kong.
Repeat x3.

I have a nose for; marching with
penguins.

It's a fashion. . .
with the angels wings.

In the prehistoric
jungle. . .
knock-knock
I witness.

This news I know is good.

Dressing down for fear
of not being refused.

I've been addressed the
title of "cake in red clothing."

Only curious for a reaction.'

It's going to happen?

The meaning you realize. . .
not often do.

Bare naked.

Specifications I designate
relate to such sensitive
dialogue - whispering
of charity
only I recognize
with or without
convenience.

Ring -ring. -
Another
/satisfied/
customer.

Did' cry: foul.

There's greatness in
satisfaction; when '
earning self-respect.

No comments: