Sunday, December 18, 2005

Built up shrink wrapping

As we converted from a foundation of mythical

creatures;
to the confessions that ended
only yesterday.

Feel - the danger . . .
was'
nice while it lasted.

Below the surface-
not below the surface
where it should be. . .
shouldn't not?

I do hate this - fear!
The intimidation.
The intimidation.

Chocolate and coffee - hmmm.
Coffee and chocolate. . . hmmm.

Together make for'
HOT CHOCOLATE.

Hip Hip Hooray.
Now giddiup old 'doggie.

Choice/ conversation/ belief' identity.

Huh? Nicely!

Expressing the anger.

I felt a rage. . .
RAGING BULLS.

Overcoming.

The anger I felt.

Expressing the anger
I - felt.

To express. . . myself.

Not being the
victim
I keep
learning
from
it. . .
not being victim.

A victim.

Hear me made into the mad hatter;
my own underestimated
ability in
being mistaken
for
a temperature boiling.

My luckiness just keeping
better ;
mistook for misfortune in

-my mist. Worth pursuing my fine gorilla.

Glass boxes;

and porcelain dolls.

Swimming in fruit salad.

SALAD.

MANGOS.

BANANAS.

FRUIT BOWLS.

How immune to a pathetic piece of plastic garbage are you?

No comments: