Wednesday, December 14, 2005

In any attempted contest

I don't object -
Tanya I will marry you fail-ing.
Failed if not I try.
I will become a success in the movies.
I will become a husband that seeds the womb.
And in the effect I effort I provide.
I effort I provide you.
I see the light of a sunshining morning.
Morning sunshine.
And the earth has grounded us whole.
My effort to see through the self.
That the self is immature to tell.
That the ego I dance with a grinning.

You are my soul.
You are my words.
You are Marco.

Tanya is.
I feel aware.
You are, Marco.

Daylight on the shadow.
Frost on window panes.
Glass has the... flight of wind hitting it.

A secret in taking the journey home.
I keep thrusting in and out.
Home sweet home.

I don't want a whore... that carelessly drinks for argument!
I haven't pleased the virgin.
Marco you are a caring individual and a fine human being.
If nothing finer than wonderful, crystalized?? - Perhaps not.

In the conscience of emotions:

a time of least resistance,
leaking from the guilt -
you've changed to be a better person.

Marco - Marco.

The kindness to believe in the lord' is one of harmony to trust;
and divinity to ordain.

No comments: