Monday, January 22, 2007

Unquestioned motives

Strictly specified: the elementary impaired
dellusional tactics.
Its all been done before; that
drum - rolling
sound of
thunder?
To prove myself beyond a reasonable doubt!
To sit here.
To provoke rational thoughts.
To risk taking a chance.
To have been mistreated.
To bargain.
To negotiate.
To challenge.
To initiate.
(Unique perspectives)
To coordinate.
To conspire.
To conceal the truth.
To arrange what I will not allow
another to get away with something
personal about myself,
in not taking me for granted.
To be labelled insubordinate
without grounds for reason.
To be threatened with or without
punitive action.

I act before I think.

Tolerance is not an issue divided.

To facet ones element of agreement
in a desired state of consciousness.

From this distance which I exist,
in the courtesy of a medium,
I reference to the library catalogue.
In an book-named-with-attitude titled,
Meaning From Memory.
In discreet discretion.
Satisfactory-comfort.
My secular options are not open to
entitlement.
I make mine available, readily.

Being Fat for fear of having fasted.

I am in no such disadvantaged aching ear.
I listen to the rain fall.
I do not hesitate with reactionary response,
I will only act with patience in thought.
Thoughts of patient virtue.
Truth, the truth is all.
Truth, the truth is all one can desire I.
As I can do.

Not so powerful, dreaded in vain.
Not so robotic in its aptitude of wisdom.
Not so passionate a lie.
Not so sociopathic a heart-filled with fear, hate or anger.
The picture of a dreadful future.

Not so said I.
I say I.

No comments: