Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Competitive Designed Advantage

It is history I confess.
That all equal are born.
A historical confession I feel.
That perfume bottle. -
Love is all I need;
a character of distinction.
Fat that chance:
- welcome to the unknown?
Let's call it even!
In dividends elephant's dung,
paid in full.
Far from danger.
No little a lie too big or small.
A run in the marathon I on an elephant's
back. . .
not while sipping on iced-tea lemonade.
Perverted black-mail,
I reach for no ritual in hazing.
This expendient I have been.
Lately, my allegation.
The method is the medium,
I say it just right.
There is no confusion I've heard,
that has done no wrong.
The source of my detection.

This bright new year
is given me
to live each day with zest.
To daily grow and try to be
my highest and
my best!

No comments: