Saturday, January 06, 2007

Prediction Aroused Ethics: Lassez Faire

It is my predicition;
that reveals such thoughts -
are made to break new ground.
In achieving the higher plain of travel.
Perhaps, the dogma that pervades such
inconsiderate ideals?
I know what I believe in.
I know what not to believe.
On my isle of broken dreams.
That all good things must come to an end,
as they say about one big lie
after which everything else is true.
How noble of you!
The fact I knew how you will act:
required my thoughts exactly.
Exactly that.
A demonstrated knowledge for awareness.
That which I seek.
Awareness demonstrates
knowledge taught
esoteric of the
blind leading the blind
in awareness.
Of an awareness
gone blind in
language.
Leaving next to little - not -
to be desired.
Only a truly unique
sense of instinct
senses timing.
The judgment of
divine inspiration
required.
Intuitively selected
of a pscyhic altitude
of an infallible welfare.
I make no apologies,
in material propositions
I've dug through in time.
All on the course of safer objectives,
that not only in thought require
extreme justification.
Insubordinate boundaries.

No comments: