Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last Year's "Lab-report"

If there's one thing I honestly can submit about the previous 2006 year? I would have my plunger ready. There's not much I would care to edit about last year. However, I imagine why an anti-virus might come into some practical use. The source of such "2006-viruses" caused me to breakfree of. From the year 2006, a lot of change has been made, some progress, and developments. Working at Safeway is a 'new-job' that I played in. Aside from being cast as a stable-boy, there isn't much there for me to offer, but, I nonetheless provided my services with successfully facing the challenge. As I see it: I graduated from University and made some new found productivity. Safeway is only a hurdle; I shall overcome in 2007. What I need in the future is what I want! Not working at Safeway has achieved any of it. Perhaps, Safeway is the source for bad-luck. . . as in making a marriage proposal right before the New Year arrives? Such would be the case. The syllogism would look like this: If 'x' asks 'y'. Then not 'x'. Therefore, not 'y'. The legend is that 'x' = 2006, 'y' = 2007, and not such good fortune. I find that Safeway do not retail in the mystery of good-luck charms, total the misery of adverse conditions. I do not refuse a slice in return for the history of sedation. Stressed-free in relief.

No comments: