Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Satisfaction of Enlightment

The enlightenment of my satisfaction has found a higher plain. I revisit my adventure in the form of a meta-physical nature. What I'm discussing here is meant to provide an answer to the question: what is enlightenment? That is quite a loaded question to answer! However, I'll try. As the words in that famous song, "I can't get no - " is what the Rolling Stones called it? I am not convinced "the best" or perhaps some would argue "the greatest" rock band in the history of music. Enlightenment, is a journey into the depth of one's spirit-energy. Although, "spirit" and "energy" imply separate things, both co-exist, combine, and therefore qualify as one. In other words what I validate as enlightenment requires discipline, synnergy, and above all copesthetic. In other words, enlightment is the cause for our inner-beauty as well as our own existence in the universe. Without enlightenment, man is cohersed into being his outer-self of which himself or no other has no control over.

In the assembly of time, I think of myself as a mechanic. What are the parts that construct my whole inner, outer, and spirit-energy and what are its mechanics?

I face to the direction of a flower, and imagine the moonlit sky where stars roam freely. The sun is a symbol of prosperity in my lifetime. As weak as rain in mystery lives.

On the above phrase, notice I've created a syllogism: I end it with a category of rain-falling. Rain, above all the senses feels as if a cleansing is taking place. Without the rain, there is no cleansing of the soul, and without cleansing there is no mystery.

It is the metaphor of mystery, not time, or place that contains life. It is the content of rain in the mystery that one can achieve true enlightenment, belief, and ingenuity.

Enlightenment, is almost more often confused with believing you can magically, or unceremoniously not obey, or confess through power or will. Without metaphorically believing in yourself as a pilgrim to a higher source, being, and prayer the soul cannot be cleansed. The soul is trapped as though it cannot escape. Enlightment, is more to do with the sacrifice of desiring not the things we want to have, such as material, but in order to achieve a spirit-energy. . . once I confess that I shall not bare false witness against myself. In return, I have made a sacrifice not to disown the things that I fear make me weak. I can feel the rain fall down on me.

There is commitment to enlightenment that contributes to everything that exists in the universe. It compels me to believe in myself. Without such self-affirmation, there is only contentment in proposing the truth that makes me stronger. It makes me a survivor to be benefited.

Determination, or as I mentioned - to will - enlightenment does not travel. People in general, or in popular culture see "will power" as their only source for being enlightened. Sadly, unless those in that group continue to disown their true spirit-energy, they will not experience happiness. It is a rule of thumb when avoiding such proposters, that true-believers keep an ear to the ground, our hearts open, and eyes focused as our spinal cords erect!

I would like to speak of a story that reminded me of something. Not to long ago, New Years Eve to be exact. . . (in fact the Rolling Stones were playing in the background.) I went to a restaurant with a group of my girlfriends closest friends. In the chorus of the Rolling Stones, the song struck a chord with me per se; I had no intention of using this as a pun. I felt like it was raining in the restaurant, and I began to share this moment with everyone there. How lucky I was to be there with all of these people!

The moral of the story is why I felt success in that moment of enlightenment. It was a moment of truth. One of purity. Something about that night, I know, I did not disown myself.

During the course of our conversation, while I was seated waiting for our appetizers, I began to recall a time I was cast as an background performer for a local movie being shot. As I finished the story, I felt a presence throughout the entire experience. To my discreet audience, my girlfriend loved hearing me account my story. The second girl thought I 'rambled', when I thought about what she meant, and her point was absolutely correct!

The girl who reminded me of my 'rambling' is my girlfriends sister. What I did when telling the story, was how I remembered the actor who was playing the part of Jesse James assasin. In the scene I was playing background, I was an audience member. The actor: Casey Affleck was a character who had shot and killed Jesse James execution style. Casey Affleck's character in the film was not as popular in the audiences opinion of Jesse James excutioner theatre talent. Casey Affleck was only playing the character, who couldn't act.

As I told the story involving my moment in that scene, it took me back to the time and place of the action being done. That is why I sounded as though I was rambling, because, I thought about the moment of the scene I was in!

When my girlfirends sister stated I was 'rambling' it was brilliant! I felt the rain coming down, and as it came down with a force, I come through with my own enlightened beauty!

The third person who is a friend of my girlfriend offered me a test. The test she gave. I answered. Then she smiled back.

The answer I responded, was 'yes.' To her answer, I was asked something about Casey Affleck. Her questioned wasa regarding whether or not, "Was he a nice man."

Yes. I replied. Yes.

Nicole smiled.

I felt the rain.

I loved it.

No comments: