Tuesday, January 09, 2007

In the Future of Discounts - A Noble Effort

In the future of me
fortune-telling;
it will not be
"my fault"
of -
a mortifying experience?

The precedent I've made
will already be
- discounted for me!

My sales-purchase
of vacation travel
will be up. . .
so high in fact
it goes through the roof.

In the future of my fortune-telling
adventures,
I will have wanted things
more than others.

My dreams, hopes, and desires
all kept alive.

Such a perfect time.

Now care-free and careful,
I take nothing for granted.

In the future of my fortune-
telling experience,
I shall behave prudent.

I'm ready to defeat the
cowardice of discontent.

What serves as a defining
reminder of my youth -
my old self,
to make the best of my
personal growth into adulthood.

You can judge me:
but you can't judge
my heart or my soul,
my will, and my character
if you tried.

No comments: