Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Self Inflicted Victory Lap

Wrong or right,
the voice I feel
in my distance;
can only learn 'not'
to outgrow itself.
Trying not to explain
a losing-interest you
cannot help make go
away?
Of a love and devotion!
The importance of
paying a price:
worth empty spaces.
Not that underestimated,
attention to detailed
perception.
Perfect in timing.
That I have made this -
a lasting invaluable
- impression.
I chage my kiss.
Of no knowledge incomplete.
The timing is perfected.
Of no incomplete knowledge.
An incompatible challenge of
'no shoes' too big or small to fill in.
Of a mental uniformity.
Of a uniform mentality
that I model for.
Immune to all secular
dexterity from irregularity,
the "irregular" therapy of
religion into being next-religious.
I profit from the truth.
I compliment my manual
dexterity, most almost
often certain.
I tell of my youth,
I present an imagery.
Of my own nature.
Not disowned.

No comments: