Sunday, January 07, 2007

Timed Out

What is the secret;
to the act of an illusion,
suspicion, and auspice?
Whereas indignity has nowhere
in its place to hide itself from!
Nobody else thinks to whisper is
from the heart.
That insatiable need of desire:
boundaries collapse.
Insult my intelligence and please hurry.
I will not allow it.
I'll let me be the judge.
Does that make you an amazing person,
that helps in not losing sleep.
I will let myself be the judge.
In no moral disregard.
I am not going to worry
about the weight, guilt, or gravity
of emotional reaction
as I am generally aware in offending,
thanking, and appreciating
of people.
Worthy of my intentions.
I will let me be the judge.
In this the context of an execution of my style,
is quite extrodinary.
That I check the time,
not upon wearing my watch,
not to be in
have I feeled threatened.

No comments: