Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Pick on somebody your own size"

I'm tired. But - tired in a good way. The past 5 years of my life has been a journey that I had to take. Fast forward to the present. . . I have a new journey in front of me? During that time I needed to change and I am aware of that road has lead me here. I had no idea what would become of me. Today, I can be thankful for Tanya. She has given me a reason - that otherwise - I wouldn't be able to feel good about myself again? Dare I say I hated myself? I don't know! The fact of the matter is I want to be who I am, and that it makes me proud to feel something positive about myself. The truth is - that the past 5 years serve as a reminder of what things have become for me now. No matter the outcomes of events as they did happen.

I remember so much good things involved in my life, and Tanya truly gives me part of that back.

No comments: