Sunday, March 13, 2005

Returning some Mexi-fries...

Last night I heard on my car radio, (as I was sitting in my car... while it was warming up.) A man that described himself as an American Libertarian. He characterized himself, in a curious manner.

He characterized that an American Libertarian such as himself, didn't vote for George W. Bush but wouldn't undermine the president in any way.

The voice on the radio went on to mention, that as a Libertarian (...such as himself I supposed) took interest in the politics of the nation. That the American's were the best for a reason he didn't specify, and that how self-important being a citizen is to him meant not to be controlled by the government.

The answers that arose when I asked myself the questions from the logic he proposed (arose my concern), is the contradictions involved in his idea of being an American Libertarian.

The man suggests unequivocally that as an American it's important, the government not control his actions and promotes an individuals freedom.

He used the example of the 9/11 attacks made against the US, if they were commissioned by George W. Bush and if he was fully aware that he knew they were going to take place? The focus must turn away from defying the odds that the president knew anything, and committed genocide against his own people.

The irony being that the voice of the American Libertarian was convinced that, government shouldn't control the will of the people. However, the fact remains that the US government takes action unequivocally to protect their own interests... isn't unfair to the world as a whole?

The position the radio announcer took as a Libertarian/American was laughable.

It's in this sense that I'll create my own identity knowing the values of a basic overall principle, instead of having my rights attributed through the means of others! The affect America has on it's own people, is to influence another breed of followers in the ideal that any response against their own interests is a threat!!

Furthermore, I do not pretend to be something I'm not. Therefore, I feel its in everyone's interest to generate accords fairly and not unequivocal of other people's beliefs.

How does a person like the American-Libertarian radio/announcer cue his beliefs onto an audience... only to attain the listeners to his bigotry?

Personally, my response to everything I heard shouldn't believe represents America... I think that my response to what I heard is far less arrogant. Maybe the radio announcer could listen to himself??

No comments: