Tuesday, March 29, 2005

When I wake up in the morning, I'll usually have corn-flakes for breakfast. The milk will taste like sweet vanilla. I drink a lactose reduced brand of milk.

I once saw a movie titled Vanilla Sky starring Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz. Tonight I saw Tom Cruise in the movie Cocktail... that's inspired for me to write an entry about what I'm feeling right now.

I've had a lot of thoughts involving the kind of person I attribute myself to be. I ask myself questions about, how something might be holding me back from my true potential?

The answers I've come to, are "sketchy" but give me an idea. My alter-ego is telling me how bad things are attributed to me feeling depressed. The depression I experience is a result of other people, who've negatively influenced the way I think. I feel resentment toward many people that have given me nothing but grief. I blame those people that hurt me.

For example: "people are only doing what they had to in order to move ahead in life and at the expense of others they disregarded anyone."

I wonder about what marriage has in store if I were to marry a woman? Could I have kids if I hoped to marry?

No comments: