Saturday, March 26, 2005

Beating a Dead Horse

When I walk into a room, into any situation, I present myself able. It is with this parable in mind that come with my strengths, and weaknesses. I know exactly what to expect in the sense of what someone is giving to me and in return they can anticipate no more or no less. I am a free spirit. A man of intelligence, peace, honor, sacrifice, fortune and good will. I have a family that loves me and who I hold dear to my heart. It is Easter, my name is Marco Antonio Bastos Almeida and I am proud.

Life is not about everything you want. That I hold suspicions against no one in this regard is no great matter. I carry no suspicions unless took for granted. The truth of decisions that we make in life are based upon how we take things for granted. Broadly dependent on how we feel is what makes us who we are. To transgress emotions openly and honestly. It is why one cannot merely go through the motions, so to speak, it risks portraying an unlearned past. One cannot pretend to learn who actively searches for meaning. It is hardly a constant state of mind but a transgression of fate and it is equal to virtue. Which one of fate or virtue is more important?

Neither.

They both work together... go hand in hand... arm in arm. The way memories are remembered is looked back upon the way moments are shared and is the way once applies with such pretense in mind that memories are best had. This resembles the way you act in ways that the universe cannot be won. To give a sense of what you are doing, and get a sense of what you need to perform, take the time to feel. By default the virtue of mind is discovery to which everything else we avow.

No comments: