Thursday, July 27, 2006

The me and the I

The, I factored in;
then there was. . . me.
It's all about:
ME?
I almost died!
Embarassed by the fact
that no one else
can tell my guilt from,
safely.
Not short on confidence, safely
without the temper.
The cast of ugly ducklings. . .
the cause of an
insulting behavior.
DO NOT INSULT MY BEHAVIOR.
Every show is cancelled.
None are permitted.
The karma of my mind.
The time for magical romance has arrived.
A safer kind of nudity.
A savage role reversal, psychology.
The Ugly duckling's
not I -
as I feel is it.
The conversation of man,
and its double.
A double life.
Of eternal quality.
Without my being executed or excluded,
a firm wallet in my
pocket.
Even if I wanted things
that either listen to me,
or lack the flavor.
Savage, material objects.
Without my being executed or excluded,
DO NOT INSULT MY BEHAVIOR.

No comments: