Friday, July 28, 2006

What is success

What about my success? What success is! I've become a kind of promised monk; that the things I used to feel inadequately of myself no longer exist. It's a personal kind of matter. One that grows into me personally and spiritually as well. My arms feels as though they are outstretched. Open wide.

I can say a lot more about my success story.

I think of myself as no ordinary individual, but I can see how well I've managed to become something of myself in time. My beliefs are filled with transparency and honesty regarding the events that have happened in my life up to this point.

Part of me was gullible, compared to why I believed I was 'no good'. That part of me hasn't evaporated, it's been renamed. . . loyalty. My loyalty is a strength. Many people recognize me because of how good natured I am.

Success is not economics or propoganda, as in, observing what to do or act a certain manner. However, I have slowly earned my own self respect and that no one can take away from me.

No comments: