Friday, July 14, 2006

An Inexcusable Obsession

With the comedy of errors;
I drive through the shade.
My mind in a hurry!
Is it lumber that I hear,
being hammered together?
A little castle:
dead on arrival.
What setted me off,
was the few of us getting whatever they
could, big or small, for whatever they had to offer.
A compliment of my character inhibition.
I thought. . .
if boundaries were made to protect a perfect world.
Boundaries in a perfect world not threatened of disillusion.
Not disillusioned.
These boundaries of my true character.
Like Rambo,
peddling.
Like Elvis,
nobody can steal my dancing shoes.
Something unethical about the truth in a lie.
Where boundary of character,
is the universal truth.
When seen, every disease known to man.
The likely story of survival,
the noble lie,
the delusioned truth.
Like Canada,
in this country.
Pieces of me, taken care of, my love.
A huge mystery -
not to be cured.
- If it were enough,
big, bigger, biggest.
Vaulted into the reception of a prince.

No comments: