Saturday, May 13, 2023

The Block bwtween Artificial Intelligence and real time Creation

 I reject things that usually means something I haven't yet understood. But I learn to provoke thought into it. That is how I reject arithmetic because why should I consume myself with symbols and formulas which are entirely unrelated to the universe as a whole. Math is something I never understood and probably never will expect if it offers theories. I am a theoretical style thinker which means I rather postulate using inference as a form of logical dialogue. Mathematics independent of language makes no sense to me. Never has.


The model of light-years in its entirety ties into quantum physics which I also know nothing about on a quantitative level. I rather understand things through qualifying my own thoughts, against a theoretical framework.


In order to undertake any real properties related to numbers I rather using logic to decipher what everything that means.


Is math useless?  That's my question from which I placehold my own theory to.


How can we possibly reach other solar systems..think about it. Theoretically it will be impossible to achieve.


Unless physical teleportation is possible. Which means we can transfer uniform particles being that we are made of as energy and transport a compound as particles light years away.  How is this not a reality yet. Isn't it fair to ask. And if so, what does it point to. Teleportation is the only thing imaginable.


My theory of time travel is another element in teleportation through dimensionality.


My theory is simple. 


If future time travel in theory does exist in future time, I believe that the model for time travel would mean my double would already have visited me in real-life and altered the course of my life.


Now prove it. Prove that I am simultaneously not in between a future and present day. It's improbable.  Time travel cannot exist otherwise I'd be completely changed as result.

No comments: