Sunday, May 07, 2023

Anti social cues and the declaration of war

 Whe you stopped.


You quit talking to me.

So to me... I waited.

Patiently.

In the background you will feel

How lonely I am.

Directly into this distance behind me,

Is where you'll find me.

I found myself there.

A revelation unlike any other.

That, in my own mind...

Quit talking.

You may wonder why that is.

I am outside my thoughts.

My thoughts are not just words,

Which come out of my mouth.

Only for you to normalize them.

What I want is to feel excitement.

It's in your voice,

But in a cone shape vessel

That spirals down ward.

And all the words...

All of that vocabulary...

M

E

L

T

S

AWAY.


Someplace else is where I can imagine you.

That place is my minds eye resetting

Each movement in the conversation you take.

I can feel your pulse is into the conversation

My only intent pours my heart out to you.

I love that feeling.

Each and every time I accidentally fall.

You will catch me there.


Living the words.

No comments: