Monday, May 15, 2023

Unfallen

 

The guilt of consciousness god created as sin.
Change of law of all laws... is as it goes on in instruction.
Laws are always changing in the universe.
So the change of law informing forgiveness rather than that of punishment.
Think of the following:
Communication at the speed of light.
What does that look like...
What exists behind me cannot exist without me knowing it isn't there.
Therefore, it is therefore there. (Whatever unknown variable may it exist or not.)
All that can be projected is my shadow.
But not until I turn to see the objects which are in place.
So all I see in principle is that I do not know.
I forget it.
And it becomes void of memory.
A.cold calculation of the future informing my past life.
Which (time) is not present without me being there.
This proves rationality and the feeling of being a theoretical construct of my space or relativity that requires validity.
To test the calculation.
The only requirement being that you know nothing.
And that out of nothing requires habit.
Evolutionary change cannot exist in a closed system of order but in an open system of disorder.
So how to test validity if everything you say...
Can be both true or false.
Truth or a lie.

No comments: