Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Heretic

 Valeriann Susan Donley interesting take you.have made there. I'd like to interpretively perform an interjection. My personal view of religious diety (i.e. beliefs).  I consider myself a person that informs his religion as opposed to the opposite cause and effect. Which I would infer is your original point of automatic conditioning.  I specially liked that premise so to expand on its formality.  Conditioning also implies consciousness on a unilateral level, which I could argue is the same thing in attributing how religion functions. You read a canonical text and it automatically makes you that thing. If we agree on that premise we can also agree word for word that there may or .ay not be reasons to predicate or challenge what religion is based on. In this case word for word it is the canonical word of god. Therefore, we are coloring religion. We are taking it at face value are we not. Yes or no. 


If we rewind to host the same idea mentioned earlier in my theoretically hypothetical propositions. I stated something about religious diety as an artifice which you stated we automatically get conditioned to either master or believe is guiding us (for lack of better terminology.) My point if we fast forward to right now is simpler... how do I inform religion. That is a strong concept to consider when conceptually canonical text is law or as in commandments gods personal prophecy as advocated through Moses. Why is Moses the interpreter of canonical laws therein? But I digress. Because these are indisputably laws associated to gods word and testament.


So if you've followed my ability to express my thoughts into writing thus far I applaud you!!


Here is my final conclusion I ask you to consider. Can we inform religion. Does this not make us human rather than automatically conditioned to perform canon law(s) as gods word. Therefore, we are by trade heretic. All of us. If we follow the same pattern.  Unless we break convention there is no pattern. Do we? Can we or not.

No comments: