Thursday, August 07, 2008

die machine

Post subject: Zie bb's muust die machine Posted: Aug 06, 2008 - 08:55 PM




Joined: May 31, 2005
Posts: 292

Status: Online!
My name is deiter. . .

this shananigan is that we call a puny bunch of big men in ballet outfits together, a football team from v-innipeg.

But we still have, milt stegall who is a delicious as the cake my grand-fad`er stole from me as a child.

Pl`ease remember me v-when we get to z`e Grey Cup in November. . . .



avitazen =========
=========

I am almost without any doubt convinced, that 99 is none other than murray pezim from the depths and beyond!!0L

Welcome back, old friend.

===================

That's right, this might be our only hope to salvage a year gone kerplunk. I don't know what else to say anymore.

My disdain for Lyle Bauer, pulling an "indian-giving" stunt to sell out our team with a "Nothing can't be sold. . . " would make the late Mr. Kern Hill proud.
I still believe that firing Bauer is the first step we need to take, he's going nowhere near this scrap heap, the Bombers deserve better than Bauer.

The departure of Matt Sheridan, has me wondering if he's protesting for what Roberts needs are in the backfield, or what ever else it is to do with his complaining-style lack of attitude (probably the latter). If this team required an answer, maybe it's through prayer before priority, because the priorities are slipping pretty fast down to last place in the CFL. . . right up there with Hamilton. It's ridiculous how the Argo's actually beat us last night.

Unacceptable.

===================

papazoola wrote:
MadJack wrote:
It is too bad too, because it wasted a very good defensive performance by the Bombers. Not one offensive touchdown allowed. Any time you do that, you should win the darn game.



...totally agree MadJack....Dinwiddie didn't have a good game ....but neither did Joseph....There is some inexplicable thing going on with this team and if it isn't corrected soon...we may have another season to right-off....The offensive coach has been 'lacking'...so to speak....and may need to be shown the door...other corrections are less obvious...this is a talented team ...with no desire to win...


Good post zoo.

I find it hard to put dinwid at fault, considering our OL are playing like a bunch of shriners on high-dosage of meds. I can't believe the lack of protection dinwid had last night. I mean the kid deserved better than that. Bob Dyce better kick these guys in the tail, even if that has something to do with Sherdian going awol on the team.

We're short of protesting for a new OL. (Read above post^)

====================
Honestly, our OL is a joke right now.

====================
Gawd, I feel awful after that loss.
======================
^Yeah, screen passes are an effective weapon against the Bomber defense. I'd better hold the phone on that one, we'll dial it in for the rest of the season.
=======================
Someone - someone please feel my pain regarding the bb OL. . . I mean, really.
The best position in football, where you get to kick the crap out of the guy in front of you, and what do we get???
====================
I still find it hard to accept, that argos d-line. . . so inept vs. sask. made us look shameful as it did. I simply don't understand it, our OL were handed to us.

==================

I still do not feel Roberts is to blame for a running game. The defense did everything we needed and still couldn't count on our offense. Our offense is a total failure this season. Unreal.

Last week, the Toronto d-Line was a complete joke, yet our OL couldn't measure up????

I kid you not. . . The Argo d-line couldn't kill a rodent last week, yet they managed to make our OL look lost in Toronto.
====================

Subject: Ritual sacrifice not part of Bauer's plan: Carlito's Way

The defense didnèt give up a single TD tonight and still lost.

People have no idea how good our defense is

===============

Riderfan23 wrote:
back to the drawing board and what do you do now? run game isn't working even though better tonite, Dinwiddie is not their savour but needs more time, i think Glenn is in next game and they should use Reid more, Berry's days are numbered i would say


If Berry is willing to take the fall, I'd wish to god that they get rid of Lyle Bauer first. I kid you not. Get rid of that clown.

=================

Taking the OC out on an 8ball is probably best considering the awful production on offense. But during the season????

====================
This was an outright disgrace. I'm just so disappointed right now. The defense showed up though, I loved how Canada played. . . again.

===================
Up to the Grey Cup in TO against Rider-pride, the defense were a marvel to watch throughout the play-offs.

===============

Here's the thing: I like the Mr. Blue Bomber. . . it sounds the way it should sound.

I just love the fact that when milt is on the field, everybody knows it. He just does what he needs to.

================
I also see Gavin Walls out frequently, the guy is an unsung hero, say 'hi' to our team. . . they're good guys.
================

There's no way we're not doing this thread. The td king is back, for our first game as fans. . . I mean, could this really be avoided??? I think not.

On another note: I regularly spot Dinwid and Arms. out. Tonight on corydon. . . I spelled it out for RD, '3 tds in TO.' He gave me that Crest white stipes smile. Arms. is a professional, but he also would make a great drinking buddy, which I love about only select people, he's truly a humble man. I could see by Dins response why the coach says he's a smart player. Ryan just looks confident in himself, and has a great attitude. If you see these guys out, they're humble, they don't stick their necks out, and they deserve to be a part of this community.

If Milt can do it with us, we can help these guys out to.

===================

That's not even a comprehensible question.

lock thread, please.

================

This is a vital game for the Bombers, and from what our defense has been doing, the secondary has improved somewhat. Our D-Line is still the best in the CFL. I hope that Marshall installs the blitz packages all game long.

=================
I agree that the excuses are wearing long on the tooth. Roberts has to step up or his game will be in question.

The alarming part of this season is now behind us, which was looking at Kevin Glenn for his lack of maturity. Berry was able to put that fire out in a hurry, before finally doing Glenn a favor by making Dinwid our #1. I have never seen this kind of coach in winnipeg, that pulled exactly the right strings on what to do. It was quite a magic trick.

Going into TO I expect nothing less than a victory.

===================
This guy is making his name known in the cfl already. The guy has all the tools, and he's got serious athletic ability.

Now that the mini coup-de-tas took place inserting R.D., Berry took a liking to what his receivers brought to the table. I suppose we can look forward to seeing a running game developing, and watch for Roberts to get going.

==================
After watching the Riders/Argos play on Sun., I have to say that the Argos D-line is a joke. They got manhandled on Sunday, not even a sniff.

================

I'll be extremely, I mean extremely surprised if the Bombers fail to execute a running game on Friday. That being said, I fully anticipate Roberts will run baby run.

=================

Roberts is roberts. Honestly, he's the last guy I'd be worried about. The running game issue was not the problem to an 0-4 start, now because things should turn around. The runing game is only now thrust into the lime-light seeing some of the other problems on off./def. were of primary targets. None of it had to do with Roberts, he'll be back into form. . . once the rest of the team is in order. We couldn't use a weapon such as Roberts the way things were going all around, it was not his fault whatsoever.

=================

Oh come now. The endorsements for Crest white strips would be phenomenal to say the least. Crest would have a selling frenzy on their way with people binging off them just to see Dinwiddie using their products. First 10,000 fans at Bomber home games = would get the official Wpg. BB dinwiddie crest white strips. I mean nothing - I mean nothing could possibly beat that.

================
That's great news. I've been missing Edwards until Thur. The guy is a class individual.

=================
Thanks for sharing that, you have no idea how that dumbfounds me in my ability to express. . . just what happiness is. Khan deserves it.

====================

Bryant/Armstrong/Edwards/Franklin

mad props to Edwards who really impressed me. I especially loved Armstrongs fire in the match-up, he played brilliantly.

The receivers came out to prove a point, that they're Montreal bound with the best of them.

================

redwhite2005 wrote:
NO advice needed your team has only one a game right. Once and If your team wins another come back and we can discuss further LOL.
The good points of that win are:

1) The bombers found a QB
2) Their receivers put extra effort to help the kid will it last not sure
3) Takes the heat off for one week the coaching staff
4) The Bombers found out they are in need of a running game
5) The guys filling holes for the injured are doing their job.
6) Thats hope the stamps like always get distracted from the game before they play the riders.
7) The bomber players must keep this up or this team is in big trouble.


Personally, I love using Stamp druken poet as my references.

The points you make are quite good actually.

=================
i'm not going to let this much needed/anticipated victory slide. . . therefore we're pulling out all the stops.

First up, Ryan Dinwiddies new nickname:

nate (god love him) from ourbombers has touted DinRicky, I on the other hand find crestwhitestrips far more banal.
====================

Thanks for asking us_fan. (You should wiegh in on several opinions re; randall.) From what was seen in pre-season, the guy looked dynamite. He had great athletic ability with the ball, especially his running.

==================

Kahn deserves the accolade. Crest_white_strips showed us what he had in college. The question now is resolve on the field, unlike last night.

dinwiddie proved me wrong, with the reads he made he didn't force the ball.

Full marks.

===================
I have to say: the Roberts comment seems to catch me off guard. The team has been lacking as a whole, Roberts is not the reason whatsoever

================

blue&gold4ever wrote:
bigcanadiano wrote:
The receivers came out guns a blazing. Which was nice. Teams are going to easily contain Dinwiddie's passing tendencies, tonight was a beginning of something, but only perhaps.


ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE MAN, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BANDWAGON JUMPERS I MENTIONED IN MY POST, GET REAL BUDDY. WASN'T IT YU WHO WANTED RANDALL TO START? YES!! AND I GO TO EVERY BOMBER PRACTICE AND I CAN TELL YOU RANDALL IS FAR FROM READY, MAYBE HE'LL HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS LIKE DINWIDDIE "OUR NEW STARTING QB" LIKE IT OR NOT BUT YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU JUMP THE BANDWAGON WAY TOO FAST MAN.


Do you care to tell me in BIGLETTERS, just how a team that went 0-4 with now 1 win makes not only myself but the rest of the world 'bandwagon jumpers'? It frightens me.

As for Randall, I believe he should be put in to do things that are being asked of our other qb's, but if they're not being done. . . then go to a younger person who will listen to what is being asked. I think I made myself clear on that.

And no I don't enjoy being called a bandwagon type; when I take what I believe is right, then apply it not as criticism but constructive. I suggest you do the same, unless of course you post on ourbombers. . . but I'm not the kind of internet user that supplies special rules to those that do not qualify. Those - those my friend are the real bandwagoners, that don't feel they can be challenged.

==================
How it must feel to be a Bomber tonight.

Romby Bryant really looks superb, a true baller.

Aside from that, what's more important is that Kevin Glenn got to see us win again. I think this pulls up aces for us as opposed to the 'winning changes everything' philosophy Doug Brown alludes fans with.

The fans deserved this tonight (since Novemeber).

It's hard to imagine, but Berry made the right call with Glenn. Kevin looked at peace tonight, for the first time in a very long time. It's good Glenn still in a Bomber uniform, gets to watch Dinwiddie score.

^All this makes way more sense then everything else to this point.

I used to have friends that now only care about is how much the other guy makes. Why, you ask is this relelvant? (Beacuase. . .) When players stop playing for each other, they gamble selfishly on the field each forgetting about their teammates. (This is what I KNOW happened with Kevin Glenn at 300k) while not losing as a team. As teammates you get paid to unconditionally achieve results even without a victory. Those are the true leaders as in what Jesus taught.

When Dinwiddie was clebrating and his OL where surrounding him in the 4th qrt., the OL had to take a step back. This was after all dinwiddies moment. The hogs still need a leader though, even if dinwiddie totally ignored them, because he thought they were sharing his joy. They weren't. You may also notice this team needs to pull itself together.

Remember what you saw tonight Kevin. That's the feeling of a winner. The moral of the story is evident of that, dinwiddie's dream came true. (Not so much someone else's.)

=====================
No - no - no, that's the thing, don't look ahead to the future, so far dinwiddie has his 1st cfl win. What happens now is up to the coaching staff, whether or not they dedicate the offensive strategy to compensate dinwiddie's natural ability. That's a big 'if' they do it.

I hope so.

=====================
I meant it was Serna's 3 missed field goals!!!LO!
====================
Good call pigs_eye. It took us game five only, but the fans tied this one on tonight, it was nice to watch happen.

==================
The game for dramatic effect is long over due, since the GC loss, this is the one thing that gave back to the fans. . . FINALLY.

I was disheartened to see Canada smack D.Brown, (I guess Burris should have got in the way more.)

However, this victory was more for the fans deserving it, as much as Big Doug believes we like to think 'winning changes everything.' No, personally speaking, winning does nothing for me. I prefer unity over winning on any given day. The players were really showing sour until they actually showed up the first time in over half a year.

That's the real story line here folks.

====================

That was a display of good team concept, I feel for the coaches. As happy as I am for the players, I'm glad the players tied one on for the coaching staff. It was ugly, but we'll take it.

=================
I agree. Each game gets tougher, not easier.

===============

The final drive of the game by Calgary, had a total prevent defense all the way through to the copeland's td. I mean, what was the point? We basically said, throw the ball where you want it.
==============

The receivers came out guns a blazing. Which was nice. Teams are going to easily contain Dinwiddie's passing tendencies, tonight was a beginning of something, but only perhaps.

==================

dinwiddie to bryant making that adjustment to the ball in the 4th (late). (I'm sure everybody overlooked it.)

Nice int. by Malveux.

It feels good to be 1-4, it was exciting to watch the Bombers tonight.

==================
No point in trading anything.

================
In less than 48 hours, unless dinwiddie has a knack for ball control offense, which I think won't be happening. . . then there is no reason to suggest that a younger qb wouldn't be able to do the things we need to.

_________________
"Kevin Glenn is a winner." Doug Berry's hear no evil see no evil philosophy.

= == = = = = === =

This is some form of a thesis in waiting. . . until the final result for fri. game is 'w' or 'l'.

But, if we have to face the next day succumbing to Montreal? I have to say it, Lyle Bauer's time is up with this organization.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I think to myself 'can the bb's play desparate enough' . . .type of football to beat Montreal. . . could you guess what my answer is??

The Als are going to be tough without the excuses; I don't see this happening for us at home tomorrow. My question is do you guys seem optimistic, that if we lose, Bauer has stamped 'needy' all over this team in order for the fans to balk. I swear, something smells rotten in Denmark.

I haven't given up on the players, because I've begun to feel it's been done to THEM. Please tell me this makes sense to you guys. As a fan, I believe we've been tricked into a magic carpet ride. This isn't even funny, how bad this team is right now. I'm not over exaggerating. Please give us your up front/personal unbias.
= ==== = = = = = =
Why people in winnipeg are acting as complacent as Sask. fans is about as coherent as it gets. I seriously cannot believe how fans, simply cannot afford to see the truth in front of our bloody eyes.


Bauer's pattern of salvaging recycable material does not rest on Berry, it's resistence that has the Bombers in such a sorry state of affairs.

=== = == = = =
^I mean seriously, we are no better than Rider fans at this point. . . which is totally sad in Bomber history. We just cannot allow to let bygones be bygones.

We're getting a raw deal here and Bauer has tossed us out a bone. Think about it if we've been taken for granted, fans of the Blue and Gold, are in the same light as Sask. fans immune to hypocrisy yet choose to do nothing about it? Bomber football is not about Bauer, it's about what Bauer wanting to achieve. . . has completely ill fated the fans. We're all a bunch of Rider cop-outs, "We stick to our own." mentality.

Bauer has driven us to the ground.

Do not fire Berry.

= == = = = = = ==

spidey99 wrote:
My take on the situation...

Bauer's business skills


If I were in a room, where only the most desirable women of my dreams were present, completely nude. . . all of the sudden life seems worth doing.

If you fail to comprehend what that means, I seriously doubt bauer has any credibility whatsoever.

Cal Murphy comes a close second to Bauer in terms of 'business' related skills.
=================

I honestly hope the Als kick us where it hurts tonight. If the Bombers are ready to face the Als, Calvillo has lit us up before in Canada Inns.

I have nothing but respect for A. C..

===============

LetsGoBlue wrote:
I want to see another game like the one against Calgary. I hate paying good money to watch my team play like pansies. I have always thought that wins at home are of the UTMOST importance. And being against a divisional rival even more important. I'm tired of saying gut check time - just get out there and get it F'in done boys!


I like your spirit, 'letsgo'. . . read my above post. It's virtually no different.

If you want to be critical, visit my post re; bauer. That should tell you something.

No comments: