Saturday, August 09, 2008

a choice is a?

bigcanadiano wrote:
Cam Hall said it best, the fans are far too corrupt to cheer for this team.

Thanks Cam,

all the best. . .


For those of you that fail to see what this^ comment alludes to. . . we call it how our LB idiot-savant craves the sarcasm. Truly a belligerent fool-hearted american dichotomy. An unreal pompous bigot.

== = = = == =
If I can fire Bauer/Taman myself, I'd give them each a roll of dimes, then tell them to put it toward their pensions.

==========

LET OUR PEOPLE GO!!!

==============

Deiter has made a monkey-dance out of this.

==
=
=
=
=
Seriously, Cam Hall's comment (IMO - misinterpreted winnipeg fans as 'corrupt'. . . let's be honest the guy is not too bright an individual) is by/large the hilite of this season so far.

We need a massive coup in order to reap the rewards!

Lethargic play on the field, means we're all obese by epic proportions!!!

_________________
"Kevin Glenn is a winner." Doug Berry's hear no evil see no evil philosophy.


==
=
=
==
In an unprecedented move in the franchise's history, 'deiter' the bourgeiois bomba's secret agent has announced the forthcoming conspiracy theories.

Here's the latest news. . .

Hall`o evry-boody. Z`e bomba's have join'd z`e 30 hour famine, v-ich i`z to zay is about z`e same time it v-ill take before v-innipeg scores a touchdown.

I've also informed Alexis Serna, that puny little kicker to report to z`e nearest bunker in Stutgart, maybe then he v-ill be safe!!LoL

avitazen,

deiter.

===
==
=
=Who was that guy who insisted we give Randall some playing time??? what a bumb that guy is. He had no idea what he was talking about. . . obviously Randall deserves to play now.

=========

that's the spirit zoo.

========

PIGSEYE wrote:
I think Bauer mostly let's Taman run the football side of the organization.

Look at Saskatchewan, once they got rid of Shivers and Barrett, viola.

Taman and Berry are making a strong case this year for their own pink slips.


You mean the same massa shivers that got the Riders to the grey cup last year and won??? I wouldn't equate that in my books with seeming victory.
========


I have a better idea. . . the solution is to have a garage sale so that the team can adopt, and then reaveal, it's new band-aid name for the rest of the season. . . maybe even history.

the bb's now = the bourgeois bomba's (just ask lord lyle.)

~shalom

===========
disciplineandpunish wrote:
Some of you guys are selling your team too short.


Are you kidding? A fan that sees this team for what it is knows we're more than the boat-men, when seeing how the lady-tigers took a bite out of them last night. This team should be way better, for whatever the reason, it's not. That's fine by me.
===========

LetsGoBlue wrote:
I want to see another game like the one against Calgary. I hate paying good money to watch my team play like pansies. I have always thought that wins at home are of the UTMOST importance. And being against a divisional rival even more important. I'm tired of saying gut check time - just get out there and get it F'in done boys!


I like your spirit, 'letsgo'. . . read my above post. It's virtually no different.

If you want to be critical, visit my post re; bauer. That should tell you something.

=========

spidey99 wrote:
My take on the situation...

Bauer's business skills


If I were in a room, where only the most desirable women of my dreams were present, completely nude. . . all of the sudden life seems worth doing.

If you fail to comprehend what that means, I seriously doubt bauer has any credibility whatsoever.

Cal Murphy comes a close second to Bauer in terms of 'business' related skills.

===================

^I mean seriously, we are no better than Rider fans at this point. . . which is totally sad in Bomber history. We just cannot allow to let bygones be bygones.

We're getting a raw deal here and Bauer has tossed us out a bone. Think about it if we've been taken for granted, fans of the Blue and Gold, are in the same light as Sask. fans immune to hypocrisy yet choose to do nothing about it? Bomber football is not about Bauer, it's about what Bauer wanting to achieve. . . has completely ill fated the fans. We're all a bunch of Rider cop-outs, "We stick to our own." mentality.

Bauer has driven us to the ground.

Do not fire Berry.

=================
Why people in winnipeg are acting as complacent as Sask. fans is about as coherent as it gets. I seriously cannot believe how fans, simply cannot afford to see the truth in front of our bloody eyes.


Bauer's pattern of salvaging recycable material does not rest on Berry, it's resistence that has the Bombers in such a sorry state of affairs.

===============
This is some form of a thesis in waiting. . . until the final result for fri. game is 'w' or 'l'.

But, if we have to face the next day succumbing to Montreal? I have to say it, Lyle Bauer's time is up with this organization.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I think to myself 'can the bb's play desparate enough' . . .type of football to beat Montreal. . . could you guess what my answer is??

The Als are going to be tough without the excuses; I don't see this happening for us at home tomorrow. My question is do you guys seem optimistic, that if we lose, Bauer has stamped 'needy' all over this team in order for the fans to balk. I swear, something smells rotten in Denmark.

I haven't given up on the players, because I've begun to feel it's been done to THEM. Please tell me this makes sense to you guys. As a fan, I believe we've been tricked into a magic carpet ride. This isn't even funny, how bad this team is right now. I'm not over exaggerating. Please give us your up front/personal unbias.

===============

No comments: