Thursday, June 01, 2006

In the Zoo-nest

I have retraced my steps,
and located the divine.
My element of nature!
This luxurious environment of,
surprised guests -
not uninvited?
I am a fixture; of the reality.
Like an oscillating fan:
I operated candidly.
Here, I remained.
An inaptitude of passions,
or complacency for hunger.
Famine might and drawed us nearly
apart, together.
That the smell
of birchwood
is of value beneath my feet.
A born alive, natural resource. . .
only made available for our consumption.
Exchanged commodity we, traded.
Of an open wilderness.
It is the presence of fear
that from which I wondered.
In search of an identity
to help uncause myself
a victim.
A victim of chance.
Not victim to necessity.
$ $ $ $
A commodity exchange.
Very modestly.
Most very.
I supply without contempt.
A song without a cleft.
I'm mysteriously shy,
justified in my own right.
Relaxed, from greed comes no need
to want its nature.
The weight of the cosmos,
between a paradox
I golfed a perfect game
for prizes to be awarded.
I was shocked to learn about
- my souls emanation of intellect.
You can hear the sound,
I laughed out loudly.
In memories,
and in song.
I wanted to make a fast impression,
that trusts my language in thought.
It is an impression of no false inhibitions.
A kind of speech of trusted thoughts,
and impressed words through motion.
Hard not to take chances
that I exist.
This rational action of an emotion,
I saw the caged animals
when I visited the zoo.

No comments: