Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Live From Berlin

It was a latenight on New Year's Eve;
after leaving the tab for the other passenger to pay
the cab fair.
Thanks for the ride home!
I am obliged to feel this. . .
trusted of.
The night began as it ended:
a negligent few of us
pretended that it wasn't.
That it might be something worth the remaining
time we had left to midnite.
It is said to be true?
Negative thoughts impact your thinking of unlimited potential.
Somehow the identity is a caused reality.
The type of common sense that detected another person's
ignorance or condescending influence I didn't like.
A system of rewards,
where intentions are real,
false inhibitions,
reverse psychology.
All for not.
Like the social class,
apathy hits its target.
My vulnerability would be labelled "too fragile" to touch.
But tough as I am,
I swat the flies from view
and SQUASH.
The mosquito.

No comments: