Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My allegory

I've been searching for some answers, to questions that have been weighing on my mind. The fact of the matter, is the questions are a mystery. Something that I have had trouble with in revealing myself, it reminds me of feeling insecure.

After reflecting the truth about why things are the way they are, a few ideas has crossed my purpose of consideration.

Look, I don't mean to sound defensive. The reality of your situation I only based my honest opinion. It in no way characterizes you as an individual or how obnoxious you can come across on this board, when you alienate others with your own opinions. I know I have done that, which is why I said what you might want to consider. All I see you is resisting it, and that is saying a lot.

I guess you interpreted what I feel, with what you thought matters most? In your case I neglect the fact you consider $$money$$ as a motivating factor. I do not. In fact my ambition might compare the same way as yours if you try enough to see where I am coming from!If people that earn more than I do, with or without the qualifications involved, regardless of which 'aa' or person 'bb' is qualified more.That also means, I have the same ambition or lack desire depending on circumstantial criteria. However, the truth is when I make an effort to do the necessary things that does not include material $$things$$ I base my greed on not how much I earn, but the self respect I deserve. Which sadly you might be blinded because of your need to be bigger than those around you.

The answer to this question is straight forward and simple, tamala. No one can blame you for being awesome either. Think about it. What if they paid you for being "awesome". Although I know you intended it as a figure of speech. If you can impede me on that, you'll know what that meant is so much of what people with "above-average" intelligence fail to understand, - you or me - are as defenseless against others (not) to be highly patronized. It doesn't matter what you earn, where you work, or how you earn it. . . "less objective" people do not refer to any one race, individual or person of a group.

Listen, all I said was I neglected the fact that $$money$$ was her motivating factor. Money is motivation, but not for everyone. People that display talent for whatever the job, might not do it for the money at all, but would rather be "the boss". A government job would not appeal to me in that case. In tamara's case, I think she should re-evaluate that part of her life. I have ended friendships based on the limitations people set such as the ones I described above, out of principle, and my own independence.

No comments: