Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Not Dropping the Ball

As I get the training-program I need through Safeway, I see the ball is rolling. It is that sense of being in a team that I have been able to flourish, and I can act my best. I suppose it is with that sense of urgency I need to habituate. That being said, the cat is out of the bag. I can work there with the same amount of pleasure and be satisfied with myself, in a good environment for me.

I want to exhibit my attributes and address the characteristics of a positive human being. I feel ready to make these challenges the main priorities that will help focus on accomplishing the objectives expected of me.

I know I can thrive on my skills and do very well with my job. My positions will be in Deli / Produce / and Cashier.

I sense a good feeling about "acting as an owner" in the company. I can experience that this is an opportunity, in learning what are necessary qualifications I can be promoted. It is with a sense of urgency I can be involved and succeed in doing what I am most capable of in my life.

No comments: