Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The knowing of importance

There is a knowing of importance,
the kind of geneology or ideology.
But if you think about something enough
that it will not happen?
It is more likely not to.
It will be.
It will have happened!
This is how I sign the cross;
how I experience the knowing of importance.
How to predict a future: with having painted it.
Not having told you are given to the competition.

no matter what you are like in person, you unveil nothing that even remotely suggests talent. My attrition is based on fact of how I experience the power of writing. It has everything to do with becoming a writer. My point about Joel, I brought to the attention of truly wanting people to gain a sense of your autonomy because it appeals to them. Joel is giving you detail in a manner that is completely a denial in the sense he has made it. Has he read my poems? That is why I defend the purpose as I do here! I am not talking out of my ass like Joel.

You guys want to hear my experience, because I have introduced my writing. If you want to be bigots, it is not on my back because I know from experience that people who have next to little enough talent that would like to write cutting edge stuff are often those that rather give feedback to people who they guess suck as much as they do. Those people become "editor's".

To be honest, that is the most redundant advice one can ascirbe to. Nobody who writes, at least in my experience, wants to beat around the bush with what other people feedback are giving. You want readers to establish the work you have to offer and that is the truth when it comes to any idea about being a writer. That is my honest opinion.

It is all about the market. "serial novels" are a novelty and that is what the market wants from writers that can pull it off is very-very limited. That pretty much describes why this guy is getting himself noticed. I write excellent blog poetry, but nobody I care to think would publish. edit: however, I do not write novels, I enjoy reading them and I know a bit about the style of writing based on joel's assumption.

No comments: