Monday, November 21, 2005

This-is '...the "source" of other walls.



Verse 1

Such candid moments.

If I weren't
-to make
any... false prediction?

( "At a time!" )

It wasn't here.

The TIME-
is nearing
my - ends.

Of motivation.

Though if love-
as in
a language.


Verse 2

My own.

"Tanya."

Tanya...

I say-
yes.

Yes my love.

I said this in
a language.

Yet my voice...
my voice.-
is all that's
needed
to comprehend.

And in everything found;
not in everything.
A dictionary of words?!


Verse 3

That no amount of direct
knowledge-
nor;
Knowledge in words.
( Founded in dictionary.
Or novel.)

Tanya - my love.
-My love...
may you hear me
speak only -
in words of love/
praise/
affection/
HUMILATED
and explosive dynamite.
My IMAGINATION! -wonders-
aloud!

To project-
my only image.


Verse 4

And Tanya -
on days like these. . .
somber- -I wake.

Let me remember
writing this /
these sweet words.

A love poem -
for you.

That sickness as in
health - my undying
love.

That only doves can endure:

I LOVE YOU, TANYA.
TANYA-
TANYA . . .
THAT MY EXPLOSIVE
IMAGINATION
directs
( . . .my memory ) for you
Tanya.


Verse 5

That no love is-
found incompleted.
That our love can-
surrender to us.

To us-
Tanya.

And - oh how! - that . . .
you Tanya;
your sweet name
is like a rose.

That the dictionary
cannot define . . .
but in only dreams.

Like only dreams
do - WORDS . . .
'DO' WORDS(.)

That words - only
may exist.

'TANYA'


Verse 6

Tanya -
upon. '

Upon which all words
do conceal
my true love.

My true image -
chanelling my true image of me.
. . .my true image.
of-
you
Tanya.

That the stars fill the night sky
might not shine;
and only do they gather
together in the heavens
because of
you
Tanya.


Verse 7

( That . . . - that your name. ) - Tanya

Changed everything . . .

re-arranged ( ( the dictionary ) )

re-affirmed ( ( my belief ) )

. . .

. . . only ( in-) to -
- be found
- FOUND -
in ( my-) dreaming.

In my dreams.

You, Tanya.

Take a trip- -
down this . . .
ISLE.

The isle of dreaming ;
things
- these
things
are inside.

That are-


Verse 8

within us.

Tanya - shall we
call the crib'
an island.

Of majesty-

truth and honor . . .
peacful tranquility
on a
sailboat . . .
of emotions.

Sailing- sailing-
/away.

Everything already has
Everything already-
has.
Changed.
. . .
Changed.
Again
-


Verse 9

This adaptation -
the truth ( . . .of words)
A weight- of
the world
entering a universe
on its own.

Tanya.


Changing - are we
( not?) ????

That the fact is
true.

Only you, Tanya.
Only you.

Can do this!!!



Verse 10

That all words

...

each and -
every.

A dream
is found.

We are running idle;
a candel lit flickers.

No comments: