Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Greater > shadows : of death (...that this is a love poem; a poem of love.)

In the valley...
in the greater!!

In the Greater Valley?

THERE, OVER THERE-
IT IS.

IT ISN'T!

My shadowing death;
in a tree yard.

Though my beautiful sweet Tanya,
lays with me.
Like in our own daring comfort.
Though greatly subdued...
as I read her my soft tender loving poetry.
Love poems for you Tanya.
My dear-est.

And in warm icy winters
that warn of us.

Perhaps the sun has turned into ice,
and melted the snow bearing us to god.

But on nights like in bedrooms
filled with stars outside
shinning in through a window pane!?

Nothing can change that... nothing -
NOTHING.

( But I feel a calm storm breeze. )

To shed a tear, to share each tear like
a crop of wheat harvested.

In the shadow of death;
it's better that I have an
ARMY.

An army to call-
of my own silk.

I don't know Marco.
Marco, I don't KNOW.
I DON'T KNOW, Marco.

You get pretty scary.

Things get pretty scary.

PERFECTIONIST.

Canceled.

But what this means is-
I accept what I am.
Who I am NOT
being canceled.
You are perfection, Marco.

To think!!
If we -understand
this is...
THIS IS-
CORRECT.

"I'm thinking of a lot about my
future with Tanya.
She's giving me a chance
to sort out what I
need to happen.
That being said she's
"officially"
my girl.
And she's all I ever
needed."

These are my own greater
voices -
voices in the shadows...
the shadow in a valley
of
death.

No comments: