Thursday, November 17, 2005

After my breath stinks this badly-

Before I brush my teeth-
I think of objects in the mirror!
It's like I'm televising my
own personal experience...
thoughts.

Now I never thought-
about what might help
explain it?

My mind.
Plays tricks on me.
But am I-
AM I.

( Not really there. )
Happening in front of nowhere.

Tanya.

That I'd never lower my standards.
Learning how to raise the stakes is.

That you've taught me:
I embrace

I collect

I entertain the thoughts for a moment.

And listen as I speak - spoken thoughts.

In a whirlwind of emotion.'

''''''''''''


To offer:
the most prized possession of.

I require nothing.

Nothing has gone.

My low self esteem harsh-
harsshhhh

and...

bees honey.

Dripping...

On my brow!?

To slick my eyebrows once over
with fine honey golden-brown.

Bronze - I want to bronze my;
my expressions.
My tastes.
My wishes.

Because I can.

No comments: