Sunday, November 13, 2005

I still / still / yes still

Dream of camelot!
Yes ...
-
yes
yes-

I still dream of camelot.'

Yes - I sit here still.

No need my love!?

( My love. )

We move on - forward.
I've these crazy thoughts
that the world is
an
ABOMINATION.

Only to feel it crumble into rich creamy...

Halucination.

Back on the horse's tail.
BACK -
is a long way to HELL.

Climbing mountains
to reach the height of
destiny.

My longevity is nearing.

And I climb,
keep climbing
HIGHER.

But money - finances
are not in the flames of burning
desire.

Instead, the opportunity of
each and every other
plot thickens.

The plot thickens,
as I waited as
a child.

For Kris Kringle.

And after arriving through the chimny.

I would get on my knees -
DOWN ON KNEES
and pray.

This act of penance -
an accordian players nightmare.

Burning chestnuts on an open fire.
Roasting the freezing ice capade
on everest.

Climbing the mountain,
only to reach the summit.

And I climb down,
upon my knees and I
pray.

Burnt chestnuts.
Death to the chestnut.
Death to the chestnut.
Death to the chestnut.

I climbed.
I roasted.
I then prayed for it.

No comments: