Friday, June 27, 2008

Evaluating myself confindently

quote:
It's a fair question. My opinion isn't grounded in hard data. It's more of an educated hunch. Europeans who have a much better grip on democracy than we have.
My response:

I'm leaning towards answering an original question with another question which is what merk does quite a bit no less. Otherwise, I'd agree that Europe has democracy down wholesale as well.


=======================

Sadie, why is it when I speak to you - or at least try to anyway - you say nothing as opposed to when I don't you say something. Hmmm? Hmmm?

=========================

Quote from: goonie on June 24, 2008, 09:55AM
No no, go for a BBQ at Becky and Mike's, she's a sweet cook.



Hey, i overlooked this part. No wonder mike is mr. happyhappy. Becky can cook!

=========================

Gawd. leave it to the canucks to pick up a leaf. the canucks suck hard.
==========================
because when you speak to me you're saying things like how you'd lick the bottom of a well to meet me or something, whereas your responses to other people are more reply-worthy.


Oh come now valentine. You are clearly purging my attempt at something more honorable with an excuse. The truth is: hap said "would you lick the bottom of the (most disgusting pool on earth)" because hap gets it. I on the other hand found it amusing he would. The point I made to you was you do things in jest just to respond to me, which leaves me no grounds to communicate with you. . . it's as if you're scared to show me yourself. I don't know what else to say.
=========================

they did not deserve to lose that game. . . very unfortunate. it's hard to watch germany beat these teams on such terms.

======================

^ give me a break. Such pity. Honestly, the worst 2 cnd. teams were by and large the Leafs/Canucks. Made for each other I tell you.

=====================

meh. I wouldn't watch it again, neither would I vacancy.

=======================

no. sadie has a lot to offer. it gets lost in translation that nobody else sees it, it takes someone special to show there's a turtle underneath the shell. how've u been?

=======================
So you made a thread about Vacancy not being such a bad movie and then completely 180'd on it?


She said she liked monster better. I didn't say that. . . I agreed with her position - being - that she liked monster better. How clearly can I put that for you????

========================

So in your "Toonces Talk" you're saying you're the prince charming who's going to save Sadie and show her true happiness because that's what you can provide her?


No. I'm saying no matter what anyone does, she'll be whatever she wants with whoever she wants. . . I on the other hand just think that apathy is not the root to happiness which is the point of my message. I believe I lead by example when addressing that as an issue. It's not my fault people confuse it as falsely interpreting that from it. Sadie is no different, I just wish she were more open on the board because she seems interesting enough, or I may be giving her or the other too much credit for even trying my best, thus, they can't change their habits. Again, not my fault.

========================

watch it. it's not bad. . . but you'll agree it could be better.

=======================

I ride 17km on the staionary in 1h:5min. Not bragging, just sayin.

=======================
not a chance.

=======================
*takes frantic note.

=======================

Quote from: Hap on Today at 02:54 PM
Go Germany!


Either the russians were revoked of some cocaine spree or they just didn't show up to play against spain. ridiculuous result on the field. This won't happen against germany.

=====================

houses in b.c. are like mortaging how long it'd take to reach the moon.

========================

our justice system's finest. Indeed.

==========================
This deserves an ingenious response; simply because our news media neglects to focus on the immoral validation of the war, since they've gone so far to support it, that it leaves the masses to wither in naive ignorance of the truth.

In my view: there is one short message that echos to this history of war in Iraq.

When you know in your heart there is something that should be said, but you don't know what else to say about it - it's probably a nightmare. On the other hand, if there's one thing you'd wish that could happen, it'd be that the perpetrators of such gluttony would come forward and state, "It's all been an accident, we realize what is better after we decided to unilaterally absolve our humanity, thus contribution to the war effort. As such we apologize and regret the actions accountable. Our addmission is that we are sorry and let this not happen in future time." Then we'd measure that sentiment with a statement of our own, that we're not going to punish anyone because we appreciate the solid confession is a step forward in the right direction, leaving us to believe that a new kind of thinking has been found - something we've been unconsciously waiting for yet suspicious it might someday be spontaneous we all agree to it.

Sadly, the reality is not this^. The reality we face is waging war against ourselves because that's what makes the world turn, with money to burn.

However, when you think about it, it's totally unselfish thinking (as in my example of it. . . ) that could save us so much trouble it's almost ridiculous to mention. Honestly, in my mind, the world is a shoestring attach to greatness as in my example suggests, yet - we are either totally completely blind to it as such, yet it's so fucking obvious. I mean honestly. ?Have you ever read anything so cut and dry it makes perfect sense, that the world is at your fingertips ^ that was it.

P.S. I've said from day 1 it was all about oil + CNN.

No comments: