Sunday, June 08, 2008

double duty on the fringe to nowhere

Well I think she should be happy such a nice person like her gets to work as unfortunate that may be. Seriously, becky. I don't have the misfortune of telling people what I actually think of half as highly as you. As individuals, I wish I could treat everyone this way, but the world isn't built on it the way we all should be.

====================

That's great! (It reminds me of why the artist wanted to keep my change.) He wanted a tip, as though expecting ME to offer him it. . . needless to say that I was happy to decline. (
On the other hand, if I put myself in the position of the "I want a tip for my art" bracket, I can be guilty of using it myself. I always thought of sadie as someone I wanted to meet in person instead of delusions over a computer screen. I only wish she understood what that meant, and I found it hard to accept. But, (due to my own stubborness) or lack of sensitivity thereof - I'd get mad at her. It's my own fault for not seeing myself through her shoes, though I can respect it now much differently than before.

In fact: the nicest truly open compliment I've recieved over the internet recently, was from a person I care about in real life, said she wishes we'd meet more in person. I suppose it means something, because the internet is a place we connect, but she showed me it really doesn't matter who we are on screen. We portray ourselves in every way we can think of. She even presents herself in a way I am used to sadie over the internet. But, we didn't force each other to do anything. This person is married and has a child, but I trust she sees passed the screen, it doesn't mean we have to. My only wish is that sadie realizes that's the kind of person I am as well, without so being defensive about herself, but at the same time we all have life besides the internet. I think everyone is guilty of our participating over internet, not as a right or a privilege.

No comments: