Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the switch to purity

Well I find it hard to argue against anyone when I feel there is something sincere happening such as is this case. I trust you see nothing insincere about, in this instance, my comprehension skill.

Also, I leave it to chance that correct observation, such as my 'emo' being put out on this screen is delusion on my part. Therefore, vegas, ghengis etc. see an easy target. It's like they say nothing but I yet I continue har-har-har. The difference is if I have something to say I say it. I don't see how that can be funny, unless I have no idea what I'm providing the viewer. I've always believed people show their ignorance, by not responding accordingly thus I give them no credit. I've only shown I can be honest and worthy of real emo, not just jerking the chain with no purpose. That is why I respond in ways I do, to break that frustrating pattern of hi-jacking, and getting to focus on what really matters.


============================

oh yes. yes i do halfpine. I am well aware of what you guys are doing, . . . but never - I mean never underestimate my intelligence. That's a big no-no in my books.

You've been warned fairly, that's not a threat, it's that I know what you guys are doing. (Coming from a guy like you, who used to accuse me of not contributing anything over on the ewok-board.)

You see, the best actors are the ones that have nothing - absolutely nothing to lose. Those are few and far between. (Though vegas doesn't compare.) It speaks for a lot, have you been reading anything in this thread, you'd find the source of these reasons speak quite resoundingly well in fact. Otherwise, from our days at goanalog, I see nothing that's changed my opinion of you either. But don't underestimate my intelligence, that's when things go terribly wrong for everybody involved, but I speak with influence not ignorance which many forget.

I am simply sharing with you what context I have from my experience. I dare you to watch the movie as I've described it.

=============================

Quote from: Hap on Today at 03:44 AM
Real capitalism requires control by force because the poor inevitably outnumber the rich, and property rights are not inherent. Virtually all of the attempts in the past 30 years to radically deregulate capitalism have been accompanied by force. I can't think of any extreme capitalism makeovers that have come about democratically.


When we're talking about real capitalism is what we can control as individuals that co-exist among the absence of regulation. . . what I mean is a generational gap that exists. We're also talking about superficial people. I'm also talking about independence run amok. I'm referring to my personal beliefs that mock people from my generation (as I so see fit) that exploit others only in effect create (. . .if that's the actual word we should be using. . . ) there own means whereby increasing their material gains depends on each and every choice they make. It started out as, "I come from a house/home which my infancy was created." That was then, now. . . "Look at me, I've created my own opportunities, oh yeah, I remember you - you've changed - but look how much more I am and how better my things are than yours today." What I'm deducing is a selling out mentality that is contingent to the hipster profile. It's as if the evolution from infancy, leads to a ambivilant look of our own skin.

In all honesty, this may sound bias in thought, but it speaks of the over-competetive, condescending, and risk taking society we managed ourselves.

I can give you a hyper-sensitive example: this week I walk into a workplace establishment where a woman conducting her business is in the premesis. She looks at me with her pro-professional image as if to make a statement with a boastful 'hello' how are you today. I've never met this person before, until, you quickly realize it's just an illusion. . . the rest of the way the same person would not greet me or say another word to me the whole time she was there. It just makes you wonder; or at least - I know.

So, with that being said, I say there is no difference. People act for themselves as they see accordingly, and I should make the choices that go along with it, because as I mentioned already there has been in my generation those that talk the talk, as opposed to others like myself that walk the walk. Some have been "raised" into adulthood, movingat a frantic pace as they see fit, perhaps misguided in their becoming something of a materialist sense. Some like myself prefer to take the path less travelled, moving without a turtle shell in the hopes of achieving something far more revealing. Now I just refuse to acknowledge what judgments people may have or not, - not like there's anything wrong with that. I just keep quiet.


Quote
Real capitalism requires control by force because the poor inevitably outnumber the rich, and property rights are not inherent. Virtually all of the attempts in the past 30 years to radically deregulate capitalism have been accompanied by force. I can't think of any extreme capitalism makeovers that have come about democratically.

....and let's not forget that I do agree with hap here. ^

===============================

i know. . . it is pretty hilarious. especially seeing how difficult affleck was being on set, the entire scene i thought may have helped getting the dir. vision through though of course by accident it had to happen the way it did. i think i'll never forget it, believe me. a mimi-miracle of sorts. but not a word of a lie.

i find it peculiar that a guy like vegas who has no such acting experience can outmaneuver a camera on film. they just like being away from the camera i think is my guess.

No comments: