Thursday, June 05, 2008

Stealing without cheating

Here - you can take my advice. . . First off, you don't need to bother with a "list" of credentials based on how good you are. Just focus on a few (2-3) core ones and that should cover it. Also, never let your guard down in an interview, when I'm asked what bad things might others say about me? It's a trick question: the answer I give is not unusual. I'll without hesitation say 'nothing'. If they insist, usually the first thing that comes to mind so that it appears relevant yet somehow truthful at the same time will do. Think about your favorite politician so that it comes across open, honest, intellecutaly sound (. . . in a sarcatic manner of speaking.) Basically, the rule of thumb is true for everyone, what they don't know won't hurt them. In my opinion of myself, I will not sell myself out to any organization strictly based on principle. It is easy to get a job if you sort yourself out through the prototypical bs. My participation is based on creative freedom + control. It's a take it or leave it mentality. The rest is up to you.

Sometimes they don't even ask a stupid question, because they already know if they've hired you or not. It depends on the job or type of person you're presenting yourself to. Again - the most important thing to me in every potential case is I refuse serving status quo and I will not model myself under a slave mentality.
=============================
quote:

is it bad that i couldn't think of anything negative my co-workers would say about me?

=============================

As if there's even any doubt they'll take notice. That's what those dead-beats are doing, we're talking about the ones who get a job to shuffle through who gets the next interview, then, they look at what words make some impression on their ego so they can pretend to act smart with whomever is supposed to actually do the hiring. The person who consults the adminsitrations "decision" makes a brave effort to solidify the idiot rearing position within that mess. Yeah, one of the worst jobs in the world is in a bureaucracy. Tax money is evil. Remember?

No comments: