Sunday, April 13, 2008

Taking back the sunshine

I had a walk with Tanya, when I sang a song. . . it lifted my spirit. It reminded me of my innocence in life. It helped heal something I thought wasn't there, but I only needed the time to experience. The greatest thing I have in living, with honor, is my dignity. I would fight for what is most important to me.

This week, I had an inspiring rejuvination of sorts with a person who I care about very much. She was a person that I admired and to this day brings me a warmth like no other. She gave me her courage, to admit she failed me, and that is worth dying for. For everything I have in life, I recall the last time I saw my godmother, and our embrace before I caught my flight. Our eyes said something that meant, "We will meet again."

My sister has bought her first house together with her boyfriend. I understand how much it means to my sister to have something so important to her.

No comments: