Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am normal, more so than most people I know. . .

Something in me, I believe, has grown confident in who I am as a person. So much of my personal self internally I feel a need to express through heritage. It is a matter of conviction, more so than a dogma of my own. I truly think through so much of my growing up I've done, that my natural identity is worth a lot to be thankful for. It begins with where I come from, my place of origin which is in Portugal. I've been brought up in a country, where I try to become something of myself, although emotionally I struggle with. It is my duty to be a compassionate individual who has considerable intelligence, and uses my strength for good. However, in order to create this sense of awareness, I dare to increase my opportunity with sensibility, which I choose to operate within mind, body and spirit. It is this kind of edifice in being able to uncover how important I am as a Portuguese man. This kind of thinking is not narcissistic nor is it blinded by neglect. What I feel today, is a matter of principle and isn't superficial nor is it subjective analysis. What I care about revealing requires of me to infer just how simple my life has been without concealing the nature of my true self.

As time has come and gone, I report this as my virtue over triumph. To redeem myself rather than deplete my courage to succeed.

No comments: