Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Vision in the Opposite Direction

Vision in the Opposite Direction

What is the message you get, while observing a very conscious episode through the lens of your eye.
I am not sure if it is a direct possibility,
that my hunger for the outer world -
either I possess or it possesses me.
What I see happening,
can only be happening in mind.
What I think is happening,
will only be found in unconscious.
The question.
Which is more important.
Reality.
Or an alternative reality.
Such an abstract look of the world,
can only be considered secret.
So what messages do you hide from view,
not to be confused with orders you take
known as both social cues or societal ideology.
What in the fuck is real.
REAL...
My dreams are made of mango's.
A giant fruit salad,
ingredients which have an allergic effect.
The secret hidden in a fruit salad,
making you allergic to immodesty.
Only immodest folk,
fake it.
And that fake modesty,
becomes a dead end!
Skin, this fabric of yours.
Jump starting a heart of a distressed soul.
Out of a bowl full of fruit salad.
MANGO surprise.
SPOILED fruit.
Allergic disease.

No comments: