Friday, September 14, 2018

The Fidelity of Sounds

The Fidelity of Sounds

I can hear in my dreams, because the timing is right where it needs to be.
An echoed past.
I can say things that are auditory in nature,
where words are poorly executed on a regular basis.
It is not good practice.
To speak things you don't necessarily want to say, but looking deeper need to feel.
Thoughts can be somewhat deceiving.
That way we pay closer attention to the rules of grammar.
Grammar is an awareness built into the physical word and perceived by the external world.
So once you speak it must be internalized.
Otherwise, you are living a lie.
Living a lie is perfect to equate with everything you see around you as something meaningful.
It lives.
Like words must so.
The perfect ending to a perfect poem,
Is sweet to the lips and soft to the touch.
Thinking about life brings me joy, an
abeyance of riches....
and a life less than filled with regrets.
I paint the canvass of my dreams with inaudible sounds, only images from which my grave will be dug.
And messages then are in the safety of my mind.

No comments: