Thursday, September 13, 2018

Flooding the Heart

Flooding the Heart

Saudades = to be missed
Saude = Prosperity
Sorriso = Happiness
These are things subject to interpretation.
The language translates from Portuguese to English.
And in my minds eye,
I wonder how far off shore I am.
From happiness, prosperity, and feelings of a personal nature.
How fun.
How fun is that!
To redeem yourself in your own state of bewilderment accompanied with satire.
The irony becomes separate,
a split runway of personality.
And the freedom to choose if freedom
were a choice by every question you face.
Never to take the question of freedom for granted, as if you feel it leaving your body.
Wait.
Wait!
Wait?
Freedom living in your body or freedom as it leaves the body...which is which.
Which is which.
I ask this to myself as a mystic on some island.
Where happiness has no rules.
My prosperity has no boundaries.
And the soul became property of God.
Unquestionably!
How I miss you, always.

No comments: