Monday, June 06, 2005

If god were made in Canada…
Would overcompensating for the weather be a factor?

I know what she’s thinking.

I walked in only for the price of admission, an affordable cost, for me to have my hair groomed.

Yet the hairstylist insisted, you’re here to speak with me, and I’m not going to take no for an answer however the same feelings we haven’t shared.

Might a plumber make this an excuse for a leaky faucet, had the plumber told me about the latest hairstyles?

What do you feel about my leaky faucet, might I have asked the plumber?

Then he replies I like your haircut!

Then I knew why the hairstylist refused not to speak to me, without any remorse whatsoever.

Whatever she thought I knew, the plumber is always right!!

Plumbers don’t like to talk about the weather often, I thought to myself for a brief second after my conversation with the hairstylist. What do I inquire about with the plumber, if I don’t want to be overcharged for something otherwise reasonable in justifying supply and demand for his service?

How much do you charge?

Supplies and labor replies the plumber in an almost modest yet unsophisticated manner of speaking.

What if the plumber hardly not an inquisitive fellow?
Try not talking to a hairstylist.

No comments: