Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Defeating the Devil

It's actually people like you that give everyone a bad name.

Perhaps, what I've seen is a black bear in a tuxedo dressed for his wedding ceremony with a fawn.

But I shall not be as stupid as you were.

Are you listening to me?

The stupid person you are!!

No, I shall not be ignorant to someone I know would only love me for who I am, my children, because I'm "needed".

Yes, she has had the past act as a threat to her livlihood but we have much in common.

I don't disagree with facts when I see what's in front of my eyes in the mirror.

I feel addicted to nothing in particular.

Here I am, thinking to myself.

God has conversation with me.

A room full of secret thoughts and wishes.

I build a bridge, and break walls down.

I contend against anyone that uses incompetence as an excuse for action as a lie.

Negative beliefs I rienforce using positive behavior.

Love me.

Let me love.

Let me love you.

Negligence is knowing not asking god why but believing in how come.

No comments: