Thursday, April 16, 2020

The habit of self destruction

I am not a bad person. 
That each good bone in my body, 
Wanders.
Even so, if I have on a good day, 
Nothing to hide. 
My own self reflection is visceral. 
Of an antiseptic nature. 
The practice of wisdom 
Which I am not waterproof 
That my mind and body 
Melt away. 
I am the great flow of energy 
Much like the sun beaming 
How so is my spirit. 
My fire burning. 
I sleep in around the fire.
Where my dreams are made. 
I am the fire. 
I am the earth's wind land and water. 
I am the energy that flows through me. 
I am rapid. 
But - but please baby please
Don't worry. 
Because that is when I feel things get 
Blocked. 
Only happiness ensues. 

I feel beauty to this.
It's not hard to do.
It's adult time
Stay in touch with your creativity.
Come join me for some wine.
And I'll stay in touch with mine. 

No comments: