Tuesday, May 13, 2008

branding through generosity

an off the record type of truth but nevertheless truth

Do you ever get so mad, that it confuses the hell out of you why you got mad, so in doing so (the real reason for whatever the cause was) you realize it's because you needed to get that off your chest on no uncertain terms. That's exactly the kind of idea, when getting mad is 'a healthy' constructive thing rather than just hate fueled anger? What do you do (other than come on to the Internet) to recover? Is there such a thing as recovery time, or once it happens, do you just say 'did that just happen' - 'oh yeah I guess it did. . . whatever.' then you move on with your life. I think that is the best kind. It says you've come full circle as an individual is my point.


quote: aw, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me

I've always liked you and you know it. You've just always been super protective over your emotions, because that's what people in pain do, a built in mechanism that's not their own fault. I've always been a person that fights for a certain cause that people don't have the resource to do themselves. It drives my ego, it sparks my will, it fuels my desires. My heart says yes, and my head says no.

You're opposite sadie, you use your head in wise manner, you project things that if you choose to act on it means = 'yes'. You don't blow caution into the wind. On the other hand you're heart says 'no' when it comes to something you might really want but you're too afraid to feel the fear if it risks being hurt. As for me, I know this about you, and it drives me crazy because you would never let me in the way I'd want. I'm not stupid, only human.

No comments: