Tuesday, May 13, 2008

taking my life back again

Earlier this week I saw my family doctor in a public place, which I was happy to greet him. The moment I shared was genuine and sincere. I always admired my doctor since I was a boy. It's been over 30 years since our family doctor has taken care of my family.

Dr. Fuzeta reminds me of what it means to be in the position I am today. If it weren't for him, I am very grateful for his kindness toward me. Dr. Fuzeta is more than a Phd. he is a friend I can trust.

Today I look at my life in a renewed manner. My doors are set wide open. I can feel my sense of wanting to be the person I always thought I could be. When I needed someone to help me find a way, Dr. Fuzeta was the man that was there to guide me.

Dr. Gordon has allowed me to re-train that part of me within the past. There was a time I had the wrong friends and grew intolerant of others. However, today Dr. Gordon has helped clear my mind in living a better life. I still have flaws, but nothing I can't control.

No comments: